A Short History:
The Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust was established following the death of Ashton Wylie in 1999. Ashton Wylie, an Auckland businessman, was a philanthropist with a wide range of interest particularly in the area of spirituality, personal development and positive relationships. Read More »
Of his many interests, Ashton singled out the "purpose of assisting people to become more perfectly loving" to be the principal purpose of the AWCT.
These instructions have been formalised into the AWCT Objectives.
Our MissionThe trust seeks to make available transformative ideas and scientific breakthroughs at the frontiers of human knowledge and experience in accordance with the loving nature of God.
Trust interests and activities are aimed at strengthening the ability of people to experience the creative, rejuvenating and empowering quality of Divine Love (whether it be in relationship with themselves, at home, in the workplace, or in the public domain) so that the power of fear, negativity and related qualities are disintegrated.As a means of assisting people in all walks of life, to become more perfectly loving, the Trust is involved in educational and experiential endeavours. These take the form of:
- Sponsorship of others engaged in the Trusts areas of interest.
Our guiding values acknowledge our essential interconnectedness, honours multiple ways of knowing, and recognises that from education to economics, health care to the environment, and business to science, consciousness matters.
What we do
The AWCT has interests in the following areas:
- We sponsor spiritual literature through the Annual Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust Manuscript and Book Awards.
- We organise an annual Business Conference dedicated to promoting, emotional intelligence, self awareness, care, consideration and understanding in the workplace.
- We organise musical events or, events promoting creative endeavours.
- We sponsor and promote transformative experiences and holistic approaches acknowledging the relationship of the loving nature of God to overall human health and well being.
- We sponsor Science, Consciousness and Spirituality conferences dedicated to bridging the gap between science and spirituality.